The Kids Music Company International Licensing Programme is designed for those existing early childhood learning centres that wish to share our successful learning philosophy by using the Kids Music Company International programme to enhance their existing curriculum. Likewise, any new establishments can easily adopt our programme in their centres using our user-friendly award-winning programme.
Under the Licensing Programme the Licensee has the benefit of the following:
1. Licensee will be certified as an Accredited Centre running the Kids Music Company International "More than Music Structured Programme". A formal Certificate will be issued for the centre.
2. Licensee will be listed as a fully Accredited Centre on our Kids Music Company International Limited website (www.kidsmusiccompany.com). This is to deter unauthorized usage, piracy or exploitation of the materials in unaccredited centres.
3. Licensee will be authorized to use the Kids Music Company brand name for their local business development during the licensing period.
4. Licensing Programme is renewable for continual usage by negotiation between the parties concerned.
5. Compilation CDs for the "More than Music Structured Programme" are available to be sold to students by the authorized Centre. These music CDs are exclusive to the Accredited Centres and are not available for sale outside.
6. Opportunity to be involved in the sales and distribution of More than Music animated series of DVDs and Activity Books through Accredited Centres (non exclusive).
7. Licensee will be given a programme pack that comprises the following:
i. There will be two levels for children aged 2 to 3 years and 4 to 5 years.
ii. Each level has 2 years of materials comprising 40 30-minute sessions per year.
iii. There will be a total of 160 session/lesson plans for the two years.
iv. The programme pack comes with a comprehensive user-friendly teaching manual covering each term and each level of work.
v. The teaching manual includes an overview of each term of work; detailed contents of each lesson/session component, and scores of songs.
vi. Also included are 16 compiled music CDs (one for each term and each level) to accompany the lesson/session plans.
vii. Student's CDs will be available for sale to students attending the sessions.
viii. Students are required to purchase one CD per term, totalling four CDs per year.
ix. Licensee must purchase the student's CDs from Kids Music Company International Limited, separate from the Licensing Programme, at favourable rates to on sell to students at the centre. These music CDs are exclusive to Accredited Centres.
8. Licensee will have secure access to online video support demonstrating actions of the sessions/lessons.